Due to the match against Aberavon now being played on April 26th, the EGM will now be held in the clubhouse on Thursday 3rd May at 7pm.
This will explain the changes being made by the WRU to the structure of the Premiership, the implications for Ebbw Vale Rugby Club and the approach we will be taking for the remainder of this season and the seasons to come.
This is an important meeting so please attend if you can.
The agenda for the EGM :-
1. Welcome and explanation of the purpose of the meeting – Mark Powell
2. Explanation of the league format and its impact on EVRFC – Jon Jones
3. Current financial position and the implications of the changes to the league – Alan Gall
4. The difficulties surrounding the management of the club, and ways in which supporters can help – Jon Jones
5. Summary of the points discussed – Mark Powell
LATEST NEWSSeason Ticket Update Buy Yours Now!
Season Ticket Update Cup Games are included in 2021/22 season ticket’s We would like to thank the supporters who have bought their season tickets online and call for those who haven’t bought theirs yet to do so online. If you buy your ticket online then please cancel your previous standing orders before you purchase your […]Read More