Due to the match against Aberavon now being played on April 26th, the EGM will now be held in the clubhouse on Thursday 3rd May at 7pm.
This will explain the changes being made by the WRU to the structure of the Premiership, the implications for Ebbw Vale Rugby Club and the approach we will be taking for the remainder of this season and the seasons to come.
This is an important meeting so please attend if you can.
The agenda for the EGM :-
1. Welcome and explanation of the purpose of the meeting – Mark Powell
2. Explanation of the league format and its impact on EVRFC – Jon Jones
3. Current financial position and the implications of the changes to the league – Alan Gall
4. The difficulties surrounding the management of the club, and ways in which supporters can help – Jon Jones
5. Summary of the points discussed – Mark Powell
LATEST NEWSMathew “Chunky” Williams to retire
After 15 years service and 290 games as hooker in both successful and struggling squads, Chunky, as he is affectionately known to all, has decided to hang up his boots. This total would have sailed past 300 had he not suffered bad luck with injuries over the last 18 months The following comes from the […]Read More