Ebbw Vale RFC – spectators’ code of conduct
All spectators are expected to:
• Encourage the players to play by the rules of the game and to respect the opposition, the referee and match officials and set a good example by doing so themselves.
• Condemn all violent or unlawful acts or behaviour, whether by players, coaches, officials or other spectators.
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, sexist, racist or abusive language or aggressive behaviour, or jeering, taunting or intimidation of the opposition, their supporters or the match officials.
• Recognise that verbal abuse of players, coaches or match officials, in whatever form, is never acceptable at any time.
• Treat the match officials and the players, coaches and club officials of both teams with respect and remember that, without them, we would not have a game.
• Always respect the match officials’ decisions and avoid complaining or arguing about decisions during or after a game.
• Always remain outside the field of play.
• Never bring alcohol to a game and only consume alcohol that has been purchased from the club house.
LATEST NEWSWRU cancels season 2019/20
The WRU Board has confirmed (20/03/20) the cancellation of the 2019/20 season for all WRU competitions. This decision, informed by a comprehensive review of all league and cup competitions, was taken at a Board meeting held on Friday March 20th. For clarity this decision applies to all WRU cup and league competitions currently underway as […]Read More