Ebbw Vale RFC – spectators’ code of conduct
All spectators are expected to:
• Encourage the players to play by the rules of the game and to respect the opposition, the referee and match officials and set a good example by doing so themselves.
• Condemn all violent or unlawful acts or behaviour, whether by players, coaches, officials or other spectators.
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, sexist, racist or abusive language or aggressive behaviour, or jeering, taunting or intimidation of the opposition, their supporters or the match officials.
• Recognise that verbal abuse of players, coaches or match officials, in whatever form, is never acceptable at any time.
• Treat the match officials and the players, coaches and club officials of both teams with respect and remember that, without them, we would not have a game.
• Always respect the match officials’ decisions and avoid complaining or arguing about decisions during or after a game.
• Always remain outside the field of play.
• Never bring alcohol to a game and only consume alcohol that has been purchased from the club house.
LATEST NEWSVolunteer stewards wanted
Ebbw Vale RFC is looking to recruit volunteer stewards to help the smooth running of home games this season. Volunteers must be level 2 qualified (or working towards level 2) in stewarding, but don’t be put off if you’re not, as full training towards the necessary qualification will be provided. To volunteer, or to find […]Read More