Ebbw Vale RFC – spectators’ code of conduct
All spectators are expected to:
• Encourage the players to play by the rules of the game and to respect the opposition, the referee and match officials and set a good example by doing so themselves.
• Condemn all violent or unlawful acts or behaviour, whether by players, coaches, officials or other spectators.
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, sexist, racist or abusive language or aggressive behaviour, or jeering, taunting or intimidation of the opposition, their supporters or the match officials.
• Recognise that verbal abuse of players, coaches or match officials, in whatever form, is never acceptable at any time.
• Treat the match officials and the players, coaches and club officials of both teams with respect and remember that, without them, we would not have a game.
• Always respect the match officials’ decisions and avoid complaining or arguing about decisions during or after a game.
• Always remain outside the field of play.
• Never bring alcohol to a game and only consume alcohol that has been purchased from the club house.
LATEST NEWSMike Treanor
With the desperately sad news that Mike Treanor died on Sunday, it is surely appropriate to start by expressing our deepest sympathy to Anne Jill, Catrin, Richard John and the grandchildren , of all of whom he was inordinately, and justifiably proud. I say this because in his packed life and immense contribution to Ebbw […]Read More