Ebbw Vale RFC – spectators’ code of conduct
All spectators are expected to:
• Encourage the players to play by the rules of the game and to respect the opposition, the referee and match officials and set a good example by doing so themselves.
• Condemn all violent or unlawful acts or behaviour, whether by players, coaches, officials or other spectators.
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, sexist, racist or abusive language or aggressive behaviour, or jeering, taunting or intimidation of the opposition, their supporters or the match officials.
• Recognise that verbal abuse of players, coaches or match officials, in whatever form, is never acceptable at any time.
• Treat the match officials and the players, coaches and club officials of both teams with respect and remember that, without them, we would not have a game.
• Always respect the match officials’ decisions and avoid complaining or arguing about decisions during or after a game.
• Always remain outside the field of play.
• Never bring alcohol to a game and only consume alcohol that has been purchased from the club house.
LATEST NEWSCross Border games announced
Ebbw Vale will be one of six Welsh teams to take part in a new cross border competition, playing six Scottish clubs following the end of the Indigo Group Premiership season. Ebbw’s fixtures are: 25/04/20 Southern Knights home 02/05/20 Watsonians away (Myreside Rd, Edinburgh EH10 5BZ) 09/05/20 Ayrshire Bulls home 16/05/20 Heriots home 23/05/20 Stirling […]Read More